You can add, deactivate or modify users that can access Lifecycle Insights. You may also resend invitation links for users in the User Manger tile.
Click into Account Settings.
Choose the User Manager tile.
Add new user:
1. Click on "Add New User" near the top of the screen.
2. Enter the user details into the modal and click the "Click to Add and Send User Invitation Email" button. Select the appropriate security group for the user. Note: By choosing Tenant Admin, you are allowing the user to add additional users, create assessment templates, and edit account settings. (If you need to create a Security Group, click on this article.)
3. Once you have created the user, you will see the "Active" button checked. The "Self Registered" and "Email Verified" will be empty. Once the user accepts their invite, the Self Registered box will be checked. After they verify their email, the Email Verified block will be checked. You can also see here if they have MFA enabled. (Click here for directions on how to enable MFA.)
Modify existing user or resend registration link.
1. Click on the user's name.
2. Edit the user info and click "Update User" button or click on the "Resend Registration Email" line.