Configure the Business Review Scheduler
Created by: Marnie Stockman
Modified on: Mon, 10 Jan, 2022 at 7:13 AM
The business review scheduler will allow you to auto populate the calendar schedule within Lifecycle Insights based on the cadence you choose for each client. You can select to auto-schedule meetings monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually or even as one-off meetings.
1) To begin scheduling clients, select the Scheduler tab in the left hand navigation panel.
2) A list of your clients will be displayed. Click into the client's blue link.
3) Click Schedule/Settings and select the frequency of the business review cycle for that client. Select a date to start and choose a primary contact. Click save.
4) If you would like to set Default Meeting Attendees, click the Green Modify button in the bottom section. Multiselect meeting attendees using the command/ctrl key and hit save.
5) Click Meetings tab and you will then see the full list of auto-scheduled dates for your client. At this point, you can go back to your scheduler and enter this information for each of your clients or you can click into the date of your first meeting a add details/notes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.