Clone Asset Types in Syncro
Created by: Amy Morell
Modified on: Fri, 11 Mar, 2022 at 11:28 AM
- Log into your Syncro account.
- Go to the Assets module.
- Click on the “Actions” menu in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- From here, simply click on the Asset Type you’d like to clone from the table and use the menu icon on the far-right to select “Clone.”
- The new Asset Type created will be titled “Copy of [original Asset Type name that you cloned].”
- You can adjust this by going back to the Asset Type table and double clicking the name to edit.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.